Springboard Employment Services Presents!
The H/H Hammer Heads Information Session | A Road Show Event! |
The Hammer Heads program is a 12 week pre-apprenticeship training program for young people 18 -26 years old wanting to kick start a career in the construction industry.
Who is this pre-apprenticeship training program intended for:
- Youth that live in Toronto Community Housing and Aboriginal communities.
Why is this good news :
- The construction industry is looking for "NEW! apprentices desperately"
Our Hammer Heads information session...will provide youth with the following:
- To understand what one would learn in the Hammer Heads 12 week pre-apprenticeship training program.
- To learn about all the benefits of joining the Hammer Heads training program.
- To learn how Springboard Employment Services will assist you with entire Hammer Heads application and interview process
To sign-up to attend our H/H Hammer Heads Information session e-mail Christopher Lawrence
Last but certainly not least, in your e-mail message, list your phone number and session# you would like to attend.
Finally, bring with you the following to your desired Hammer Heads info session:
- An up-to-date Resume
- High School Transcript [Must be able to prove that you've obtained at least Gr. 10 Math, English, Science]