We at hEr VOLUTION are very happy to announce our 4th annual GO!STEM Summer Program in collaboration with Salesforce.
GO!STEM Summer Camp is four days camp-like experience that enables 13 to 17 years old girls with the opportunity to explore technology in a new and exciting way. The camp will take place at the Salesforce office located downtown Toronto conveniently located close to Union subway station.
Date: Tuesday, August 14 to Friday, August 17 (inclusive) from 10 am – 4:30 pm, on-site at the Salesforce office 10 Bay St. Toronto (by Union Subway Station)
There is no cost associated with this camp, however, applications must be submitted to ensure the qualifying criteria is met. Please see application attached for your clients/network.
For community partners, please do fill out the top part with your client and ensure you add your organization's information to the application before submitting.
Criteria to qualify is:
- girls ages 13-17 from underserved neighbourhoods (opportunity youth)
- MUST have an interest in STEM, previous or no experience is fine
- be willing to be fully engaged in all four days of the program from 10 am to 4:30 pm
- considering a study and/or career path in STEM-related field
- must be a new registrant. We want to give opportunities to everyone therefore past participants do not qualify.
Please ensure you sign up now as seats fill fast and there is usually a waiting list. We have limited spots available at this point.
- All participants will be responsible for finding their way to the camp location and home.
- Approval is required before you are successfully registered.
- TTC fare and lunch for each day on-site is provided.
- A media release form by a parent/guardian must be signed before participating
While our camp is open to youth from all backgrounds, priority is given to low income, newcomer, Indigenous and visible minorities youth.